31 Mar 2011

Trip to Southend-on-Sea

We went to Southend on Sea today and saw the Anti-photography exhibition. It was a nice day. We had a nice trip. We enjoyed the show and took some photos to do the photograph project. Sometimes we need a trip like this to do some work and we will have more inspirations for our project. It is an interesting experience for me to study in the UK. In addition, I saw some works about photography, which make me feel good to think photography and it is good for me to think about my project, because I use camera to do my work.


We are on the train!



The Exhibition!
This book is a reference of my work--the book I did in the Mid Point Review. See it again!


 A same picture printed 24 pieces.


This work recorded clothes of a woman. I like its way to present. 






The Sea! We took a lot of pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment