28 Feb 2011

Visual Language with Sam Winston




This is the second time we discuss works with Sam Winston. His belief is useful. We asked questions about what different between our works in MA course and works we may do for companies in the future. Why we want to study the MA course. These questions are all relating to our future. Maybe we should make self-position. Is it time for us to think about what we want to do in the future or which work we want to do? Anyway, I think this is a process of our study. Although we do some works for companies in the future which maybe not what we want, we are still studying. Works we do in our MA course are what we want to do. This is also a part of study.

This discussion is also giving me some inspiration about my new idea which is about tube map and network of human beings. I got some comments about this work, though I had not decided what I would make. I really like this discussion. It is helpful.

Finally, Sam gave us a document about Oblique Strategy. It is interesting. It is a good way to do some works.


No comments:

Post a Comment