8 Jun 2011

Green Cigarettes - New packages of tabaccos in Australia!

I just read an article which Anthony sent me. It said packages of cigarettes in Australia would changed. Like this:

 Photograph: Simon Belcher/Alamy/Photomontage by Guardian Imaging

'Will it work?' As Patrick Kingsley asked. Maybe color will affect people's emotion, but facing to addiction, will green take effect? At the begining, people may be shocked by this design, but will this reaction make people quit? I don't think so. People will be familar with this package when time passed. So at that time, people still smoke. It won't make any different. Some people may think green is ugly, but it is just color. Non-smoking advertisements today have more 'ugly' pictures. Sometimes thesd pictures are also taking little effect. Actually, I don't think this green packet is ugly. I think it is interesting and special! I will buy one when I see it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment