8 Jun 2011

Smoke and Minors - Teenagers smoke

I read an article 'Smoke and Minors' today, which made me think about my book 'Nobody Claim'.

It wrote, there were more girls smoke than boys. There are many reasons for girls to smoke. They think smoke can make them look older. They like feeling grow up. And smoking can keep them close to others, just like social. What they care in their ages is fun.

After Unit One Assessment, I got some feedback. I began to think about what my audience are. In the situation I said above, teenagers become somkers. However, my book will not affect them. They won't care about butts in the streets. So what about adults? Maybe they will care, but what kind of adults? Non-smokers? Smokers? Or both? What their feelings will be? Maybe I need to ask myself more questions.

Thanks, Ant.

Reference: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/jun/03/teenage-girls-smoking-more-than-boys

No comments:

Post a Comment