24 Jul 2011

Make plinths

This whole week I planned to make the long plinth. I asked Anthony to help me. Then we went to the 3D workshop in the college. They said they would help me to make it and cut the woods I wanted first on Tuesday. However, when I went to them on Thursday to attend the introduction, I found they had not cut the woods yet. Actually, I was so unhappy with this. Finally, they helped me to cut the woods, but they just told me that I must move the woods to the studio and made it by myself. Then Laia and Vicky helped me to move the woods to the studio. Thanks them for helping me a lot and I knew the woods were very heavy. I just felt disappointed with the 3D workshop of the college.

On Friday, Anthony help me to make the plinths. He brought his tools and help me a lot. It was an interesting experience to make plinths. After all, the plinth was made. I am happy with this. It is an important part of my final show.

Thanks Laia, Vicky and Anthony. You are so kind. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment