24 Jul 2011

Tate Modern| Current Exhibitions | Miró

Tate Modern Current Exhibitions Miró

I went to this exhibition because Denise told that there were some burning work in it. I am now make books about cigarettes burning, so I went this exhibition to do some research. It is a nice exhibition. The works are very good. Follow the rooms, I felt that I was looking the progress of Joan Miro's life. From the first room to the final room, I found that he shaped his own style of painting gradually. He has his own painting language. I think all of us should have our own features which are like our own identities.

His 'Burnt Canvas' are the works I want to see. Maybe it is because the background of that time, he burnt some canvas to express his anger. Burning is like destroying. My work about cigarettes burning has something with destroy too. Finally, this exhibition is amazing. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment