30 Aug 2011

The Last Minute

I hanged up my works in my space for the final show. It looks nice. However, The cigarettes marks work seems that it can not express too much meaning of the damage of smoking. But I like this work. It is a perfect circle. People like to talk with each other when they are smoking. It is a social circle. But it was damaged by cigarettes and the circle mark is fading out. I just think smoking is a communication and this communication can also be damaged by smoking. Anyway, in the last minute, I changed my plan. I think I will make more works and choose one to exhibit in the final show. The new work is presenting cigarettes can damage the edge of a table. It can damage some perfect thing and also our health. It presents something happened with time and smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment