6 Aug 2011

Recent Works

Rencently, I am making cigarette marks on paper. I tried different papers to get different results. Here are some experiments.


This work was made before unit two, which was my beginning idea of burning marks of cigarettes. I like marks on the back of the picture. Then I test more different papers.



This is a handmade book I bought from Cass Art. The papers of it are not so flat, so the whole feeling is not so good. But the marks on the papers are clear.



I used different kinds of papers to make books, then I light up cigarettes on them to make marks. I got different results and I found one paper is very good to leave marks on it.




I made another five small books which are in postcard size, then I burned cigarettes on them. I am quite happy with these works. And I want to make a larger one.



No comments:

Post a Comment