7 May 2011

ATLAS GALLERY – A FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY GALLERY

I know this gallery because I searched some exhibitions about photography in London. Then I found its website. In its website, you can see its latest exhibitions and also its online exhibitions. I love to surf this website.

I love to use my camera to record my life and I always find something interesting when I am using my camera. Watching some exhibitions in this gallery, I can have some inspirations about photography. For example, an online exhibition now in its website is called ‘ELLIOTT ERWITT SEQUENTIALLY YOURS – PHOTO SEQUENCES OR INDECISIVE MOMENTS’. It shows a series of photos and they can be connected together to show a complete scene. However, these photos are separated and the objects in them are in the same size. They show a matter happening. I just feel they look like a short movie. The photographers use photos which are graphic things to express a moving thing, which is interesting. I mean the form is worth thinking. And I will think if I use camera to express this moving feeling, what I will do?

Finally, I think this gallery is worth following. The photos it exhibits are always amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment