19 May 2011

Burning Experiment!!!

I did a experiment about cigarette burning. At the beginning, I wanted to have a mark of cigarette burning that I can use in my work. However, it was windy yesterday, five cigarettes burned together made the papers under them begin to burn, too. So the mark is like this:


But I gained other things through this experiment. I recorded this burning video and knew how much time of a cigarette burning in nature. It is about ten minutes. Laias said it would be so long if someone had a cigarette. I got a smell in my whole body, from my hair to my clothes. Actually this was terrible. Finally, thanks Laias for helping me in this experiment.

Here are some pictures of this experiment:






This picture is interesting. It made a mark on the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment