5 May 2011

Visitors + Work = Another Work

In Paris, I visited Louvre. I love it! I enjoy paitings, sculptures and other works in it. They are all wonderful. However, there were too many people there, so I couldn't watch every piece of work carefully. When I came back, I found many photos were people who were in front of what I wanted to take photograph of. I found it was interesting.


Mona Lisa and Visitors



Venus and Visitors
Because there were too many people standing in front of Venus, so I just could go back of her to take photos.



Sometimes, I think what will be look like when I am standing in front of a piece of work and thinking. At that moment, can I understand that work? Can I 'speak' to the designer who make the work? This communication between visitor and work can also be a new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment